P!nk

P!nk
Glitter in the Air

Monday, September 12, 2011

Approach Each Obstacle With Grace

I've watched my emotions and insecurities get the best of me many times. I've let them be the rational for my behavior. I've let them keep me from rising above, from being the best I can be. I've acted selfish, and less than kind when they've taken over. I haven't approached each obstacle with grace. I've approached many with grace, but many without. Now this is one of my biggest goals. To be able to rise above, to no matter the situation, stay composed and make the healthiest and kindest decisions. To not justify any poor behavior with the circumstances. This doesn't mean I can't be sad, or angry. It also doesn't mean I can't cry, or express my emotions to others. It only means I don't take things out on other people, and I don't let it take over my mindset. I stay true to myself, I treat everyone the best I can, I treat myself the best I can. I stay mentally and physically healthy, I behave in a way that makes me proud, and that others can respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment